Star Wars: Tales of a Sith WarEdit
Hey StarNeptune, I was wondering if you could do me a favour. I have recently written a short fan-fic entitled Star Wars: Tales of a Sith War and i was curious as to how it would be received in the community. if you could take a few moments to read the article and leave a response on the talk page then i would be enitrely grateful. Many thanks. Darth Abeonis Sith Council (Sith Campaign) 08:59, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- No problem. StarNeptuneTalk to me! 22:40, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
IRC Organization Edit
A favour Edit
Hi. Could you please do me a favour? You're possibly the only one I trust on this site about these issues. I recently added some stuff to my Darth Trader joke article. I think it's actually good now although I know it's not exactly correct grammar-wise. Could you please run through the article and change any grammar mistakes that you find? It would be a tremendous help. But please keep the article in American English, if possible. Thanks very much. - TopAce 00:40, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
- Seems to be fine to me. The only change I made was "suffers of dysgraphy" to "suffers from dysgraphia", although I did find some minor spelling errors that may need to be fixed. StarNeptuneTalk to me! 03:11, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot. I reverted your capitalization for human, though. I prefer to keep it uncapitalized unless it's a policy (like at Wookieepedia). - TopAce 10:45, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
A user by the name of IMPERIUM iDEATH ASSAULT BOT is threatening to delete my articles if I don't join his imperium. I said yes to save my articles until an administrator deals with him/her accordingly. He/her said bad things about my mother, cuss words, and harrassment. Please see to this before he causes any damage. Master Qui-Gon
- I see no relation between the two. However, I did find that Coldheart is up to his old tricks again... StarNeptuneTalk to me! 05:49, 20 January 2007 (UTC)
- I am a contributor to this site, and am wanting to ask you for a favor if you don't mind. Could you please show support for the wiki I am trying to create, it is a gearsofwar wiki. Thanks.--Darthraul 03:58, 3 February 2007 (UTC)Darthraul
Can I? Edit
Can I nominate an Admin Canidtate Darthraul 02:28, 15 February 2007 (UTC)Darthraul
Long time No see Edit
Good day Jenn. It has been quite some time. how goes life? Valin "Tnu" "Shido" Suul 19:10, 25 March 2007 (UTC)
- With regards to the image named in the title, could you please revert it to the original that I uploaded. The one without the Galactic Empire logo. Many thanks. Sith Council Sith Campaign 11:18, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
- In regards to that, Jasca, is it okay if I still use that image, even without the Imperial logo? —Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 11:20, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
- Don't worry about that change. I've re-uploaded the image under a differnt name. Sith Council Sith Campaign 11:45, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
I never realized you had something like this, though considering the cross section of users wikis are bringing together, I wouldn't doubt these kinds of things. -- Riff 05:49, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Hello Ms. Neptune. This is the first time I've seen you on here. Joined back in Feb. Anyways, I noticed you taking an interest in Squishy Vic's new policies. I too, share his thoughts on reform. I am up for administrator, I would perhaps like you opinion on my proposals for reform. I have prepared a few links for you to review before making a decision.
A page with comments, Good and Bad, from the community.
A forum where I respond to being called "harsh"