We hope that you like this project and you decide to stay. Feel free to edit and contribute some of your own Star Wars Fanon. However, do not remove important information while fixing others' articles, and do not continue others' articles without first asking the authors. Additionally, you must comply with all of the policies of this site. Policies can be found by clicking the various links of this message. If you do not follow the rules, you will be banned appropriately.
Before writing your first articles (or continue adding to them), we would ask you read the links in the Before you edit section. When you edit your first articles on Star Wars Fanon, you are agreeing to comply with the first five policies.
Before you edit
Welcome to Star Wars Fanon. Please be aware that we have a strict Manual of Style here and we do not tolerate poorly written junk articles, which is what Marie ann sue is considered right now. Please read and become familiar with the Manual of Style and all other policies before you make any more contributions, or else you will risk having your articles deleted for failing our standards.
Also, please be sure to categorize all of your articles appropriately, in accordance to our categorization policy. You have created your article without a category, which means that your article is now a candidate for deletion, unless you fix this up immediately. Therefore please find the appropriate category and place it correctly into your article.
Remember to do this in the future, so that you avoid future trouble and conform to our policies. As our policy states, a category must be placed upon creation, not after and exceptions are not given. If you do not do this within twenty four hours, unfortunately, the articles will be deleted, and if you continue to create articles without categorizing them, you will be banned in accordance to the blocking policy. That's the last thing we want to see happen, so I recommend that you fix up any mistakes immediately.
- Your article, Marie anne sue or whatever, has been deleted because it was an absolute piece of garbage that was surely not meant to be serious. Save that sort of stuff for Darthipedia, alright? Thanks. --Victor Dorantes (discussion) (contributions) 23:07, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
To clarify, I don't mean to go and create total garbage on Darthipedia either (seeing you've already done that), I meant to create non-serious stuff there, serious stuff here. --Victor Dorantes (discussion) (contributions) 00:59, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
what???!!!!??!??!!?! since when did I steal some ones idea?? when tell me when??my mom is mad at you i just showed her -Boba fett 32 01:31, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
- ZOMG PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! No, but seriously, you stole others' fanon on B4 maga battle droid. If you're not going follow the rules, just leave. I already know of you from Darthipedia, and know that you're a guy who doesn't abide with the rules. If you do not, you will be banned. --Victor discuss 01:33, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
first of all i did make the B4 mega battle droid and i did not steal anyones so-called-"fanon"and dude that is harsh of wikia to treat users as "crap"and all i just want to say to you "chill out" go to a store and buy yourself a hobby like halo or whatever!-Boba fett 32 19:09, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- Look, Vic didn't mean to upset you. What he means is, for your battle droid article, you said it was a droid of the New CIS right? Well, you didn't write the article New CIS. If you want to say that it was a part of teh New CIS, you have to ask whoever wrote the New CIS article, and they have to say yes, otherwise you can't have a link to it in any of your articles. The same goes for all of your articles. You're not allowed to have even one link to someone elses article without the person who wrote that article's permission. If you do, then it gets deleted. My page iChat What I've done 19:49, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
i need permission Edit
well i need permission for a remake for the B4 Mega Battle droid for the text
- If you want it to be part of the New CIS, ask Troyb. My page iChat What I've done 20:34, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
i need user commandertony Edit
i need user commander tony so find him and take him to me i need to talk to him-Boba fett 32 21:52, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- You want to make a new version of one of my pages? Tell me what you would write on its talk page, and I'll think about it.TroybShadowFeed contribs 21:54, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- I just read it, and I'm sorry but no, you dont have my permission at this time.TroybShadowFeed contribs 21:57, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
You've been banned for failing to categorize your article, first off, and secondly, for stealing Troyb's fanon yet again without permission. Please follow our rules when you get back. --Victor discuss 22:07, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
Imperial Legions of the Empire Edit
Please do not recreate Imperial Legions of the Empire. It was voted for deletion, and still contains some of the same problems as it did before. Drewton (Drewton's Holocron) 17:56, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
|You have been blocked from editing for three days for recreating an article that was voted for deletion.|
- Just to clearify, you've been blocked for disrupting Star Wars Fanon in order to make a point and for ingoring administrative warnings and community concensus. --Michaeldsuarez (Talk) (Deeds) 18:07, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Article guidelines Edit
Hey, Boba Fett 32. I noticed in your article Rain Mikamura you made several errors that went against Star Wars Fanon policies. For one, all in-universe articles are required to be written in past-tense. Secondly, putting "In Star Wars Fanon" as a section title would be incorrect. When writing articles, they should be written in an encyclopaedic standard. You should not even mention Star Wars Fanon anywhere at all other than in the "Behind the scenes" section, which I made and put the correct information in for you. For more information, and for a better explanation, please see our Manual of Style. Thank you, and have a great day. --D.W. (talk) 01:06, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, it's me again. I just wanted to let you know that, per the Crossover Policy, crossovers, which are what your Star Wars: The Last Legacy and other articles are, are strictly forbidden on Star Wars Fanon. Please either remove them or heavily adjust them so that they are not crossovers. Including many characters from non-Star Wars universes and even citing the shows they are from (which is what you've been doing) is one example of a crossover. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. --D.W. (talk) 01:15, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry I'll do what i can it will not happen again-Boba fett 32 (Talk) 01:29, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Not to make you feel unwelcome or anything, but, since we don't allow crossovers, you could also take your fan fic—with the crossovers included—to the Fanon Wiki, which does allow crossovers. =) - Brandon Rhea (talk) 01:56, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, Boba fett 32:
I hope you are having a splendid day. I'm sorry to bother you with this, but if you get a chance, I was hoping you'd take a look at the new CT about coining a term for our community to help build it. As someone who has been present on SWF over the last couple of years, your input is much welcome. Have a great day!
Community discussion Edit
Hi. Because you’re an active Fanoneer in our writing community with the ability to vote in community discussions, I wanted to let you know about a current proposal to adopt definitions for fanon and fan fiction. Normally I wouldn't take to talk pages to talk about community discussions like this, since I don't want to seem like I'm spamming your talk page, but since you're an active writer here and this proposal somewhat deals with writing on the wiki (definitional, that is—your writing won't actually be affected), it's important that you know about the proposal so you know that you can vote in this (as well as any other discussions, GANs, FANs, QOTWs, etc). Hope to see your thoughts! - Brandon Rhea (talk) 17:30, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Could you please source and license the following image in accordance to the Image Policy as soon as possible:
- Seeing as how the image has been sourced for you by Brandon Rhea and Goodwood, then disregard the above message. Trak Nar Ramble on 05:46, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah sorry my mom was bothering me to get off so she can look up her Facebook heh...so I did not have time to do all that but I'll do the lisencing and stuff nex time I upload more Images-Boba fett 32 (Talk) 14:42, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
User who left Wikia Edit
So how many users have left wikia? and how many wikia's moved or shut down?-Boba fett 32 (Talk) 01:24, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
- That's not something we know here. If I were to guess, it's only a fraction. One thing to remember is that Wikia is bigger than most people realize; there are 2 million registered users and 180,000 wikis. The loudest voices on Community Central may seem like the majority, but they're really just the loudest users—and only a fraction. There's no way to really judge based on comments on Central. - Brandon Rhea (talk) 02:02, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Ok-Boba fett 32 (Talk) 14:09, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Project Page Edit
So how do I make a Project page? for fan fiction projects?-Boba fett 32 (Talk) 05:00, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
The Last Legacy Edit
I saw the project page and I have a few ideas.
Factions: *The Insurrection (rebellion against the Empire)
* Some sort of Space Pirate Union
- Haskil Drespyn (Leader of Pirate Union) Zabrak
- Frandon Mynok (Leader of Pirate Union) Human
- Cal Vinter (Leader of Pirate Union)
Special invitation for Boba fett 32!Edit
Hey, you! Yes, you!
You're cordially invited to the 7th Annual Wiki Awards on the Star Wars Fanon Wiki! Come nominate, procrastinate, marinate, and pontificate over the best and brightest of the community's offerings with us! Sample the choicest works with your critical eye (monocle sold separately) and submit your own works for a chance to be enshrined in the annals of Star Wars Fanon history. You might write whatever you want to because it's fun, but getting shiny awards and bragging rights doesn't hurt either, right? We didn't think so.
Don't force yourself into exile, or look for alternative activities this winter. Whether your work is one of the myriad incarnations of Revan, a Sith Lord with a hard-to-pronounce name, or some random teenager's pet pittin, you'll find an entry where it belongs. (Editor's note: "Best Incarnation of Revan" and "Best Hard-To-Pronounce-Sith" did not make the categories list this year.) It's time to break out the ancient Sith armor and capes, the dress uniforms for every soldier, and something to catch the eye for every pretty lass. And did I mention our sponsors include Sarth's Darths, provider of the finest black capes in the galaxy? Join our star-crossed, er…star-studded collection of Star Wars Fanon administrators including Brandon Rhea, Goodwood, and Trak Nar as we celebrate the individualism and creativity on this wiki. And if you thought this announcement was cheesy, you ain't seen nothing yet. (Consider this a warning to those, like Fiolli, who are lactose intolerant.)
So fire up the hyperdrive, hope it doesn't catapult you a few millennia forwards or backwards in time, and head on over to the Seventh Wiki Awards. We'd love for you to nominate deserving works (including yours!) and help us choose the best entries for this year! We can't pick between all the entries without you! And if you see any other special snowflakes who need invited to the extravaganza, just slap this message on their talk page to spread some holiday cheer… or something.
So from two folks who've contributed far more at Wookieepedia than here, who habitually bring you either terrible puns or delicious pasta, please accept our sincerest invitation to the Seventh Wiki Awards. And remember, we're doing this all for the community, because that's what really matters on this wiki. Right? Yeah…
Eighth Wiki AwardsEdit
Hello! You're receiving this message because you were an editor here on Star Wars Fanon in 2012. Did you know that we're currently holding our eighth annual Star Wars Fanon Wiki Awards? In the wiki awards, you can nominate your favorite articles—written by you or another user—for any of the categories on the page. If you're interested in bragging rights, head on over to the Eighth Wiki Awards and nominate your favorite articles through January 31st. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the award hosts, Brandon Rhea and Trak Nar. We look forward to seeing your nominees!
The cancellation of The Last Legacy fan fiction series Edit
On a very late message, why the Last Legacy was cancelled is because I lost interest in writing the proposed fan fictions. I'm now currently making my own series Star Millennia and other things I need to do in life. While The Last Legacy is a pure fanon only work, it can still be worked on with new content but I plan on doing other things at the moment. I will however submit other fanon series. Just watch for new articles that will be written.- Boba fett 32 (Talk) 13:58, January 16, 2013 (UTC)