When articles are deleted, users have the ability to request the restoration of their articles. This can be done for any article that has been deleted. Whether or not an article will be restored is at the discretion of the administrators. If you seek to view past restoration requests, please see the archive for this page.
Please take note of the following guidelines before proceeding with your request:
- Articles will be restored only at the discretion of the administrators. This is not to make administrators look like "bosses" or "dictators" or any other words people may want to throw around, but rather because the administrator who views the request has to take into account why the article was deleted. If it was deleted because it was a vandalism article, for example, it obviously will not be restored.
- Once an article has been restored, the author or person who requests the restoration will have one (1) week to clean up whatever problems the article might have. If the article is not cleaned up by the end of that one week time period, it will be deleted. Further restoration requests for that article will be denied, pending administrative discretion.
- Once you finish your corrections, it is strongly recommended that you seek out an administrator or another user and ask them if the corrections are sufficient enough to warrant the removal of the maintenance tags/the keeping of the article.
Please use the following format for restoration requests:
===[[Article name]] – [[User:User name|User name]]=== '''Reason for restoration:''' Type your reason here. ~~~~
Requests that do not provide a reason for restoration will be denied. If a request is accepted, it will remain on the requests page until the one week grace period has ended, regardless of the article's fate after one week.
Reason for restoration: I am actually the person who makes (or used to make) this series(hence the username). I set up this article along with JEDI IDIOT - The Movie and JEDI IDIOT S01E01 to gain publicity for the series. Unfortunately it was very bad (as I have come to realise) and I am now doing my best to tie up loose ends and severe my connections to JEDI IDIOT. Although this is not a place to ask for the deletion of articles, I figured it would be the best place to do it. I would be very grateful if you could take down JEDI IDIOT, JEDI IDIOT - The Movie and JEDI IDIOT S01E01. Please understand my doing this and, if it helps, I'm the author of these articles anyway. I look forward to hearing from you. My kind regards, Jamie.
Reason for restoration: It is nominated for the Wiki Awards and it's my first article it means so much to me. I worked so hard on it. I had to remember all of my adventures playing Jedi Outcast Online to get that article. Thanks you for taking time to read this. McSpace (Talk) 02:33, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Request accepted. You have until 10pm Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, January 31st to clean up the errors in the article, or else it’ll be deleted again. Feel free to seek out help from another user, and you can visit our Writing Center for help as well! - Brandon Rhea (talk) 02:53, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
Reason for restoration: This was one of my old articles from 2007. I remember it being quite unfinished when I last left it, and think it's time for me to complete it. Open Communications | Cyberstrikes
- Hi. Sorry for the epic delay in restoring this. It's now been restored. Please be sure to clean it up. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea (talk) 18:17, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
Reason for restoration: There was some very good fiction there about the Gray Jedi. I would be willing to do some edits, if I can do so to save that information. Tuskers (Talk) 04:30, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
Reason for restoration: Could you restore the article again?I've been away 2 years from the Star Wars scene and I'd like to use the wiki,and continue from my former article.Of course,if you can still find it! Thanks!-- Schwartzpedro The Mando'ade shall Rise Again! 22:54, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
J.P. Leno – Obamaman (formerly Patricknoddy)Edit
- This article appears to be a joke article. It may be more suitable for Darthipedia. - Brandon Rhea (talk) 18:26, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
I'd like my Atomic Weaponry, etc pages back please. --Midgetman 00:30, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Important to series storyline: Hello, I am Delta-353, and I am requesting you to please restore this article. Also requesting, if you can please restore any or all articles with the last of this article, such as Uzukariya. Please provide me with a list of articles so that I can choose which one. Please grant my request and Thank you. --Delta353c (Talk) 00:11, November 16, 2010 (UTC)
- So is my requested already added now? --Delta353c (Talk) 09:45, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
Reason for restoration: For old time's sake. Do I need a reason? Actually, one of my friends wants to read it. He doesn't believe I actually wrote this, what was it, like 4? 5? years ago. I want him to read how absolutely absurd this article was. I mean even if you can restore it and then move it to a user subpage. —Darthtyler (Talk) 04:39, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
Reason for restoration: It's an unfinished character page that I am currently working on in a personal document but I posted what was already finished to spread some early interests for the character. Like I said, I'm working on it offline so I have an extended back-up I can easily upload again myself but I am unsure as to why it was deleted in the first place and wish to avoid it happening again. Also, my profile text seams to have been deleted as well and I do not have a back-up for that. Once again I am unsure as to why it was deleted. So if someone could clarify why my pages were deleted and restore my profile text I would greatly appreciate it and thank you in advance.
- There has never been an article under the title Phearos, and there is no information that was deleted from the user page you linked to. The only page edit you've ever made on this wiki, according to your account's contributions, is here on the restoration page. The only deleted contribution you have is File:Darth Pheartric half fin.png, which was deleted because it was left unused on any page for over 3 weeks. - Brandon Rhea (talk) 00:36, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
- My apologies. I did check my contributions and noticed how it said I had yet to contribute to this. I figured it was a mistake because I remember creating both articles. However, a Google search revealed it was posted on another similar site which I had mistaken for this one. Yes... Awkward... Nonetheless, I appreciate your help. 22.214.171.124 05:30, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
User:Sith-I-5 06:50, July 30, 2011 (BST)Edit
- I have long ago forgotten my password, URL, formatting for this place, and would never have been able to find my three pages again if a "Changes from Wikia" had not turned up in my email inbox. It would appear that someone called Solus removed a picture from the Sith-I-5 page. Since it is one I traced and coloured in myself, I don't anticipate any copyright issues, so fail to understand why it was removed. Please put it back. If you have a problem with that, you may as well erase all three of my pages, since, as mentioned, I had forgotten the route here, and what to do once I got here, and frankly my own pages in HTML are far easier for me to work with.—Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Your image has been deleted by the bot Weeg two years ago, as it lacked a source. Solus was merely removing the dead redlink. Feel free to reupload your image, just follow the guidelines. TK999 09:02, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Important to series storyline: Hello, I am Delta-353, and I am requesting you to please restore this article. Also requesting, if you can please restore any or all articles with the last of this article, such as Uzukariya. Please provide me with a list of articles so that I can choose which one. Please grant my request and Thank you.--Delta353c (Talk) 20:08, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
- According to the deletion log, there has been no article with the title “Delta-353.” Could you please check again? TK999 20:11, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Can you please stop deleting the Sith Revolution and it's related pages? I know the first version violated the rules, but what did the second one do? Please!!! Restore the Sith Revolution and all it's related pages!
- Hey, some of the admins have quick trigger fingers when articles don't meet policy. The best-case scenario is to request the page be restored (which you have done) and ask the specific admin (Goodwood) why it was deleted on their talk, this should help you in fixing the article. Furthermore, some users are generous enough to clean it up for you, but I wouldn't expect them to bail you out all the time. Happy editing!-I'm the Chosen One 22:22, May 3, 2012 (UTC)