| Star Wars Episode IX:|
Reign of the Force
Star Wars Episode IX: Reign of the Force is the Third and Final Chapter of Darth Depressis's Sequel Trilogy Photo-Novel Project.
REIGN OF THE FORCE
The surviving parties of the GURLITUIM MASSACRE
Splintering seconds after word spreads to every
Master VONT and his Apprentice race from the
- New Jedi Temple
- Prison for Dangerous Force-Sensitives
- Ottara Nebula
Ships and vehiclesEdit
- Muliti-Purpose Serpentine Fighter
- New Republic Fighter
- Tartan-class patrol cruiser
- Grinder class Destroyer
- Alpha-class Xg-7 Star Wing: Maldini's Attack Cruiser
- Tendrando Arms Acheff Enforcer Series Infantry Unit
- R11 series astromech droid
- S2 series astromech droid
- EVS Construction Droid
Organizations and PositionsEdit
- GoGek'Ra Armada
- Berserker Infantry
- New Galactic Republic
- NGR PeaceTrooper
- Jedi Crusader
- Overlords of the Teräs Mundri
- Space Raiders(cameo)
Behind the scenesEdit
The story that is Episode IX contains elements that where originally intended to be plot lines for the remaining episodes of the abandoned fan-film Sequel Trilogy of 2001.
- The Script for Episode Nine was completed in March 2005. The six page outline from which it was adapted contained over seven scenes which where not included within the final script. All of the deleted outline scenes and three scenes from the script will not be featured in the Photo-Novel. These scenes dealt with a love story between Jaina Solo and Zeb-Ska Soear. this concept was dropped, due to the age differences between the two characters.
- In an effort to streamline work on the creation of the Photo-Novel, all digital sets where constructed before a single photograph was taken.
- The first set of teaser posters where released on PNN - Photo-Novel News. one of the posters reveled the first look at Ben Skywalker as the apprentice of the insectoid Teräs Mundri: Zett'alk. another poster featured the leader of the mysterious order: Talve Ganard as he easily subdued the treacherous Chi-Ro Rahem. the two remaining posters featured a triumphant Mistress Maldini wielding a forked lightsaber powered by shards of the Kaliber Crystal as accompanied by two Go'Gekra warriors. and the last featured Ambassador Leia Organa Solo (Sequel Trilogy) receiving counsel from the spectral form of Obi-Wan Kenobi making a final appearance from the Netherworld of the Force.
- The second glimpse of Episode Nine was on the Yakface forums. The pre-production frame submitted was a early test shot of the Assault of Coruscant, which would immediately follow the opening crawl.
- Before it was officially titled Reign of the Force,This Episode went through two different titles: Last Stand of the Jedi and Deception of the Teräs Käsi.
- The character Cas-Lo Vont was originally killed in the opening scenes of the script for Episode Nine. this was originally done in an effort to relieve the building tension that Vont was in fact not a villain, but just a red haring to distract readers. after having fleshed out the character in such detail across the pages of Star Wars Fanon and Photo-Novel Wiki, the author decided to give Cas-Lo a heroic death in the middle portion of the story.
- Much like the script for Episode Eight, the character Pando Dranet was originally intended to appear within Episode Nine. as the character was killed off in the Photo-Novel adaptation of The Volatile Vision, his entire plotline will not be included. His exclusion does not alter the story, as most of his scenes where alongside Zeb-Ska Soear. Whose role was shorten during the writing process.
- In the shooting script; Master Yoda appeared before Leia Organa Solo (Sequel Trilogy) instead of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Talve Ganard was described as wielding a variation of Escrima Lightsabers in the script. However in the Photo-Novel version, Ganard will brandish the Escrimas against Chi-Ro Rahem and use a variation of lightsaber Sai when confronting Zett'alk in the climatic duel.
- In the script Jaina Solo did not partake in Ben Skywalkers fight against Chi-Ro Rahem.
- The Ronnapes where inspired by King Ghidorah from the Toho Studios' Godzilla films.
- The Custom action figure representing Ben Skywalker went through a drastic overhaul months prior to principal photography on the Photo-Novel. the work resulted in a closer resemblance to the skywalker line and an accidental resemblance to the Canon version of the character.
- The concept of the Chemical Canon was a direct homage to the classic super weapon of the week style featured in most of the early Expanded Universe works.
- In the Six Page outline written in December 2004, the climax of the story took place on the world of Mon Calamari and featured a lengthy hyperspace chase. all elements of this climax where not included in the final draft of the script.
|Sequel Trilogy Photo-Novel|
Star Wars Episode VII: A Dark Facade | Star Wars Episode VIII: The Volatile Vision | Star Wars Episode IX: Reign of the Force