Sola met her future husband Darred Janren, a young architect, while studying septic engineering at a Naboo university. After her marriage, she had two daughters, Ryoo and Pooja. Sola and Darred recognized the fact that the Naberrie name was well-known within the social and political circles of Naboo, and therefore decided to keep it as the family name.
Having settled happily into a domestic life, Sola greatly enjoyed teasing Padmé about men who would make likely suitors for her, much to her sister's exasperation. Sola even told Anakin Skywalker, her future brother-in-law, that he was "the first boyfriend" Padmé had brought home to the family.
Two years later, Sola Naberrie served as loyal advisor to Queen Apailana after the death of Neeyutnee. Her daughters were taken care by her parents when the Confederacy of Independent Systems invaded Naboo once again.
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Deleted scene)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Fateful Decision"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Tunnel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Battle Guards" (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo (Mentioned only)