Kegei was a Keaarglr language. While it originally literally referred to the inhabitants of the Kego region, it expanded to become a collective term for all separate Keaarglrei languages and dialects. To most Basic speakers, it sounded like monkey-like chattering, growls, and brays.
List of Common Kegei WordsEdit
- Aanoa - prey animal
- -al - plural modifier
- Aneea - predatory animal
- Breeak - dirquwn tree
- Brookoa - qunmunol tree
- -ei - suffix indicating one that is of
- Eniameneine - any native of Eniam, especially of the Drijoken, Keaarglr, or Eniamo species.
- Gaeekleea - war
- Gakrraw - battle
- Grrrowo - sign of annoyance
- Grrrawlee - scuffle
- Ooila - collective term for tree
- Rrreeak - exclamation indicating surprise
Notable non-native speakers of KegeiEdit
Any user is allowed to contribute to or elaborate on this article.
Additions to this article may be given by any user, but if you wish to modify a previous addition to better fit your ideas, you should ask about it on this article's talk page.