- Imperial Treachery (First appearance)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Sourcebook
- ↑ The Stele Chronicles
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Derived from scaling based on the dimensions of the studio model compared to the official length of 150 meters.
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- ↑ Star Wars: Behind the Magic—MGLT is generally considered a "game mechanic" and thus relegated to a non-canonical status when equivalent figures are available, but Behind the Magic is a reference work and its figure actually differs from the speed used in the X-wing game series.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections names them as Girodyne Ter58 ion turbine engines. The Episode IV Visual Guide calls them CEC high-output sublight engines in chapter 3 and returns to the Girodyne designation in chapter 4. For this among other reasons Wookieepedia speculates in their Girodyne article that Girodyne may be a division of CEC and integrate both terms.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 Star Wars Screen Entertainment
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Star Wars: X-wing Alliance
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- ↑ Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Imperial Treachery chapter One at the Star Wars Fanon wiki
- ↑ Imperial Treachery chapter Two at the Star Wars Fanon wiki