|Approximate dates in other dating systems|
|Facts and statistics|
The year 22 before the Battle of Yavin (BBY) was a span of time during the declining days of the Galactic Republic. During this time, the Invasion of Utapau was carried out by the Trade Federation, sparking the Clone Wars that same year. Furthermore, the Ophuchi Clan on Tatooine revealed to Annikin Skywalker that he was supposedly destined to fulfill the Prophecy of the Chosen One and become the savior of the galaxy. Sometime after the revelation, the Clone Wars began on Utapau.
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Chosen One (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Alderaan Affair (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The Chosen One, Chapter 1
- ↑ The Treaty of Coruscant was signed in 3,653 BBY. Therefore, the date was derived using simple math.
- ↑ The Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1,000 BBY. Therefore, the date was derived using simple math.
- ↑ Brandon Rhea interview for the Completely Unofficial Star Wars Fanon Newsletter